Registration and Abstract Submission
IAUS 323 Registration Information
Registration Website: http://oec.pku.edu.cn/sys/Conf/iaus323/Reg
Online Registration Steps:
Step 1: Please visit the website and create an account.
Step 2: Log in to the registration system, fill in your relevant information (and submit your abstract).
Step 3: Finish the payment after your personal information being processed.
Any questions, please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Type||Before Jul. 31, 2016||Aug. 1 － Sep. 30, 2016||Onsite|
|Researchers||CNY 2,400 per person||CNY 2,800 per person||CNY 3,200 per person|
|Students & Seniors||CNY 1,000 per person|
Registration fee for Researchers and Students & Seniors includes:
- Admission to all program sessions
- Conference bag and program booklet
- Welcome reception on Oct. 9, 2016
- Tea and coffee breaks
Lunch and Banquet:
If you would like to have lunch provided by the conference or/and participate in the conference banquet, please buy the coupons or/and tickets onsite on Oct. 9, 2016.
- Lunch on Oct. 10 – 14, 2016: CNY 50 per person per day
- Banquet on Oct. 13, 2016: CNY 150 per person
1. Students affiliated with universities and institutions qualify for the discounted student registration fee. A personalized letter, signed by the head of his/her university or institutional department with a copy of a valid student card, should be submitted in one document via the registration system. The registration will be processed after this letter and the copy of the student card has been received.
2. Astronomers over 70 years of age qualify for the senior registration fee. A copy of a valid ID should be sent via the registration system. The registration will be processed after this document has been received.
3. No registration will be confirmed until payment has been received.
4. All attending students and seniors must register online and do the payment before September 30, 2016 to be entitled to the above discount rate. Students and seniors registered on site must pay the full registration fee (CNY 3,200).
Preferential conditions for registration fee are only valid when your online-registration and payment is done before corresponding deadlines. We kindly suggest you make the payment in advance via online payment or bank transfer.
1. Online Payment
You could pay online after your personal information being processed by the webmaster. Please log into the registration system, choose “Pay Online” and complete your payment according to the instructions of the system. For detailed procedures, please refer to the link: Registration Procedures-IAUS323.pdf
2. Bank Transfer
If online payment is not so convenient, you may choose to pay your registration fee by bank transfer. Please see the detailed information as follows:
|Name of the Bank||Bank of Beijing|
|Beneficiary||Peking University jie suan zhong xin|
|Address of the Bank||Bank of Beijing Building, No.17C, Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, China|
|Reference||In order to avoid confusion, please specify:[Participant's Name] + IAUS323 in the place of "message"|
1. Bank transfer should be in CNY. All bank charges will be borne by the participants.
2. In order to avoid any delay in money transfer, please do send a copy of your remittance invoice or receipt by fax (to 86-10-62767367) or email (to email@example.com) to the Conference Secretariat before early-bird deadlines, otherwise you should pay according to the onsite payment standard. The payment date is subject to information indicated on your remittance receipt.
3. If you fail to pay the total amount of registration fee as required, the rest of payment will be collected at onsite registration.
3. Onsite Payment
Participants may pay the registration fee onsite with cash, debit Card, credit Card(京津地区参会代表可使用支票，支票抬头为“北京大学结算中心”).
Invoice or receipt for the registration fee will be issued at the registration counter in the meeting venue. If you need it in advance, please contact us and we will send the electronic version to you by email after the payment is confirmed. 中国大陆代表如需发票，请在注册系统内相应模块填写准确发票信息，注册费发票将在大会报到时现场领取。
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
The local organising committee must be notified of a cancellation of the registration. Only cancellations in writing (to firstname.lastname@example.org) are accepted. Refunds will be made after the symposium. Cancellation fees apply to paid registration fees.
The following cancellation policy applies:
Cancellations before August 10, 2016:
- full refund of amounts paid minus a handling fee of 200 CNY on the paid value
Cancellations before September 10, 2016:
- full refund of amounts paid minus a handling fee of 25% on the paid value
Cancellations on or after October 9, 2016:
- full refund of amounts paid minus a handling fee of 50% on the paid value
Cancellation due to visa problems
- full refund of amounts paid minus a handling fee of 200 CNY before October 1, 2016. Document needs to be shown that the registrant has submitted a visa application before September 10 and that this application has been refused (evidence required).